Insights regarding market share for each town and the evolution of the number of patients for each MDC and APR-DRG is growing in importance for hospitals, as well on a hospital level as on a network level. Möbius has built an interactive dashboard for each APR-DRG which enable hospitals to consult all information in the blink of an eye.
Via the dashboard you can consult the following information for each APR-DRG:
- The market share for each town of a certain region like the attraction area of the hospital, network region, …
- A detailed overview on the level of each individual town on the number of patients for each MDC and APR-DRG
- A projection of the number of intakes for each MDC and APR-DRG before 2030, split up for individual towns
- An analysis of the current number of hospitalization days in 2030
- The identification of a few important USP’s for a hospital, based on the current market share and the estimated evolution
This dashboard for each MDC or APR-DRG takes the historical data of the hospital, demographic evolution and hospitalization ratio into account. This is a dashboard that is specifically important in the boardroom and lets you predict the needed capacity on a network and/or hospital level. In this way, you can take the right decisions based upon the data in our dashboard.
Demo dashboard for each APR-DRG
Möbius can build personalized, interactive dashboards based on the hospital-specific data.
We would love to discuss this for your specific hospital(network).
Learn more about our Value4Health dashboard that lets you track all costs and income for your primary care institution.
Value for Health
Our expertise in data analytics and benchmarking