EyeSee Research is a behavioral research company that uses accessible remote behavioral methods such as online eye tracking, facial coding, virtual shopping and surveys to measure the impact of shopper marketing, advertising, digital solutions and innovations. The respondents use their own devices (computers and mobile phones), thus cutting down time, costs, and enabling testing on a global scale. Using these techniques, in combination with conventional once, enables EyeSee Research to unlock next level consumer insights with the highest predictive value.
The company was founded in 2012 and has been growing exponentially, with offices on multiple continents (Mexico City and Singapore were recently added) serving customers around the globe. The company has been recognized with multiple awards such as the Quirk’s global market research project award and Deloitte’s most sustainable growth award in 2020.
Together with Möbius, we are taking drastic steps in streamlining our operations with the aim of further global expansion. Möbius helped us to raise awareness within the company and provide us with a proven and effective improvement approach. They guide and challenge our people when necessary to make sure project objectives are met.Olivier Tilleuil, CEO & Founder EyeSee Research
Increase productivity to maintain employee and customer satisfaction
In 2020, EyeSee Research grew substantially. Together with the opening of sales offices in the America and Asia, the work pressure for operational teams in charge of project delivery was unprecedented. In order to make sure both customer satisfaction and employee well-being remained up to standard without doubling the workforce, the time was now to take a step back and see how to increase operational efficiency and standardization across operational teams.
As a first step, Möbius was asked to
- Raise awareness on the importance and basic methods of process management and continuous improvement
- Deep dive within the most critical phase of the project execution process to identify the most impacting improvement opportunities
- During the initial sessions, we identified all the building blocks and actors within the end to end sales & delivery process. Additionally, one process was selected based on improvement potential for in-depth analysis.
- After interviewing different stakeholders in the process and determining project objectives together with the internal project team, we conducted a quantitative analysis using techniques as process mining and data analysis to make sure we had an objective view on the situation and could identify initial bottlenecks. We then took the time to interpret the results and come up with different solutions using our step-by-step participative process optimization approach. This allowed us to tackle the most pressing bottlenecks with well-thought solutions provided by the people who do the work on a daily basis, making sure people are committed to execute the change. We finalized this pilot by communicating to all stakeholders and implementing the improvement roadmap.
- We also provided interactive training sessions on process management and continuous improvement. Today most employees within the company can think and act in terms of processes and participate in improvement workshops on their own.
- In order to embed this knowledge in the organization, we initiated a coaching track towards internal program management in order to realize the changes and tackle the other delivery processes within operations.
Significant wins in internal productivity
During the initial project, multiple solutions were defined to obtain 30% reduction in workload and 40% reduction in throughput time. This was done with different internal experts around the table, making sure the output was supported within the organization. By training the majority of the project staff and showing the improvement process in practice with our initial pilot, EyeSee Research was able to continue the program internally with limited coaching support from Möbius.
By executing this program, EyeSee Research is making drastic steps in professionalizing its operations with the aim of further global expansion.