Fluvius is in full swing. The operational integration of Infrax and Eandis, after a merge in 2018, is still ongoing behind the scenes. The common thread during this integration is putting customers and employees first.
In this context, Fluvius wishes to develop a winning customer strategy and introduce Customer Journey thinking within the organisation.
Support the set-up of a customer centricity team
In order to evolve towards a more customer centric organisation, Fluvius invested in a customer centricity team with the purpose to foster and maintain a customer first way of working. Since 2019 Möbius supports Fluvius with the set-up and operationalization of this CX team. We offer support and coaching to the CX team at Fluvius for the different building blocks of customer experience, amongst others the following:
- Develop a customer strategy,
- Define a service promise and translate this into ideal behaviors,
- Develop a customer journey methodology and best practices for redesigning customer touchpoints,
- Set-up customer metrics and dashboard,
- Conduct customer research for key processes and deliver customer insights to the different business units,
- Support the business in becoming more customer centric by designing and improving the customer journeys,
- Develop a customer centricity training to train and coach employees to become more customer centric,
An energized team of experts which is ready to help all Fluvius employees in putting customers at the heart.
Fluvius and Möbius – A perfect cooperation
In the video below, Steven Delmotte (Teamlead Customer Centricity) provides more info about the cooperation between Fluvius and Möbius.
Dutch spoken testimonial.