As a Consultant Supply Chain you'll be ...
- working on different projects for multinational organisations in various industries such as Food & Beverages, Life Sciences, Chemicals, etc. Depending on the expertise you have, you will be working on projects in Planning, Operations, Warehousing, Distribution and/or Strategy.
- analysing existing business processes in SC and Operations, hold stakeholder interviews and organise client workshops in order to detect the client’s needs and challenges tied to their supply chain.
- creating customer value through designing the best business solutions transforming the organisation to a customer centric, sustainable and agile manufacturing and/or supply chain organisation.
- supporting the entire implementation process and make sure it happens in a smooth and structured manner in which all stakeholders are informed.
- supply chain-wide transformation that drives growth, reduce costs and sparks innovation.
- improving your supply chain management knowledge to steer your team towards exceptional insights and deliverables that guide our clients.
Our ideal Consultant Supply Chain ...
Your perfect employer offers ...
How we hire
Step 2 - Exploration
Ignite your curiousity by taking a look at our current open roles. Make sure you look for the location and role that fits you the most.
Step 3 - Application
When we receive your resume, our HR Business Partner will invite you for an introductory conversation. We tell you more about our organisation, your future role & our values, and we are curious to hear how you see your future at Möbius.
Step 4 - Business case
If there's a match after this introductory conversation, we kindly invite you for a business case and an in-depth-interview with one of our Partners and our HR manager. This is the moment to convince us of your motivation, talent and value you can offer our clients.
Step 5 - Offer
If we both like what we've seen, we'll gladly present you a contract offer. In this contract offer we'll detail the benefits, terms of your new role and other important information. The only step left is your signature!