A propos de Möbius
As a Consultant Supply Chain you'll be:
- working on different projects for multinational organisations in various industries such as Food & Beverages, Life Sciences, Chemicals, etc. Depending on the expertise you have, you will be working on projects in Planning, Operations, Warehousing, Distribution and/or Strategy.
- analysing existing business processes in SC and Operations, hold stakeholder interviews and organise client workshops in order to detect the client’s needs and challenges tied to their supply chain.
- creating customer value through designing the best business solutions transforming the organisation to a customer centric, sustainable and agile manufacturing and/or supply chain organisation.
- supporting the entire implementation process and make sure it happens in a smooth and structured manner in which all stakeholders are informed.
- supply chain-wide transformation that drives growth, reduce costs and sparks innovation.
- improving your supply chain management knowledge to steer your team towards exceptional insights and deliverables that guide our clients.
Our ideal Consultant Supply Chain:
Your perfect employer offers ...
How we hire
Step 2 - Exploration
Ignite your curiousity by taking a look at our current open roles. Make sure you look for the location and role that fits you the most.
Step 3 - Application
When we receive your resume, our HR Business Partner will invite you for an introductory conversation. We tell you more about our organisation, your future role & our values, and we are curious to hear how you see your future at Möbius.
Step 4 - Business case
If there's a match after this introductory conversation, we kindly invite you for a business case and an in-depth-interview with one of our Partners and our HR manager. This is the moment to convince us of your motivation, talent and value you can offer our clients.
Step 5 - Offer
If we both like what we've seen, we'll gladly present you a contract offer. In this contract offer we'll detail the benefits, terms of your new role and other important information. The only step left is your signature!