In this webinar onMay 10th, we’ll outline the essential elements of the upcoming regulations – and how they will impact your business. We take it one step further and break it down on what it means to organize for sustainability excellence in terms of governance, performance management, culture and roadmapping. To show how this works in practice, Francesca Angiulli (sustainability manager at Agfa Group) will explain how she professionalizes the sustainability management of a global chemical company.
- 12h-12h20: Upcoming European policy (CSRD and EU taxonomy): why, how and what?
- 12h20 – 12h45: The essentials of a successful sustainability transformation
- Sustainability strategy and materiality
- Governance and performance management
- Sustainability roadmapping: managing systems and culture
- 12h45 – 13h10: the case of Agfa Group – sustainability management in practice
- 13h10-13h30: Q&A