How we work
With our flexible approach we guarantee that every project isn't carved in stone.
The approach and planning can be adjusted based on your needs during project implementation. We place a lot of emphasis on team participation and co-creation. We know that one size doesn't fit all.
With our backpack full of knowledge, tools and skills, we embrace the unknown and uncertainty. Together with your team, we start a co-creation journey and shape the unique (sometimes unexpected) answer to your challenge.
At the end of every project we collaborate closely with your team to guarantee a real transfer of knowledge and to embed the results in your organisation.
Our project approach
Complex challenges are not transformed with a simple linear approach.
It takes curiosity, creativity, cleverness and iteration to deliver the quality we stand for.
- We take the time to explore the full context to get a systemic understanding.
- We have a layered approach: involving your individual collaborators, your teams and the broader context. We involve the whole system if needed.
- We design, try, fail, learn fast and try again. Experiments are crucial to go beyond the boundaries of what we believe is possible.
Step 1: START → OBSERVE → ANALYSE
A combination of analysis and observation allows us to grasp your current way of working. Being a spin-off from Ghent University, we value evidence-based work highly.
Meanwhile, we identify growth points that, in addition to the project to be realised, help you to work in the direction of the desired change. As a result, we teach your team to look critically at their own operations.
Step 2: DESIGN → EXPLORE → TEST
Change is a gradual process that we must initiate as quickly as possible. Rather than talking about problems, we try to identify them in practice and resolve them quickly. A large part of our time is focused on effective change.
Improvement is achieved in an iterative way, step by step we elaborate proposals in order to test them afterwards.
Step 3: ROLL OUT → SCALE UP → IMPROVE
Improvement proposals that have been tested offer more guarantees of success on a larger scale.
Our emphasis is on permanent and incremental change not on one-off events. In this way we make the organisation dynamic and self-learning.
We provide the right tools for follow-up. Training and coaching of employees is often part of this.
Our people and structure
- At Möbius, we introduced holacracy in 2018 and have become a self-steering organisation. Thanks to our flexible structure, we have the agility to assign the right expert to each project driven by their own interests, passion and skills.
- We work shoulder-to-shoulder with our colleagues and help each other whenever needed.
- Our consultants have the freedom to develop their own learning and career path (jobcrafting). As we strongly believe this freedom and autonomy leads to engaged employees who deliver extraordinary results, with positive impact to your challenges.
Client succes stories
Multiple hospitals, governmental institutions and companies entrust their future to us. We're proud to let our results speak for us.
Designing the optimal industrial footprint to remain market leader
What questions do you have after reading our approach? Simply fill out the form and we'll be in touch soon!
Meet our expert team
We work with you, shoulder to shoulder, every step of the journey. We’ve developed a team of extraordinary people that enjoy working together and love what they do.