A radical change
Harmonised, integrated end-to-end processes are key to the success of your operations. Design them from a blank page if necessary and put your key stakeholders at the centre.
More and more organisations are adopting the Agile way of working. Agile means: flexible and smooth. The basis lies in creating repetitive, clear time periods, in which a product or services is developed. This is a radical change for your organisation. By working with self-managing teams, targeted “timeboxed” events and the use of methodically devised resources, your organisation is given the opportunity to respond agile to changes in the market.
Your challenges, our expertise
- Introduce Lean management principles into the organisation.
- Create agile lean teams that improve the organisation's operations hands-on, project by project, action by action.
- Let the lean virus spread like an oil slick. Strive for a culture of continuous improvement.
- Need a facilitator, a coach, an expert or an implementator? We bring a neutral and independent point of view.
- Analyse and optimise processes. Detect bottlenecks, look for the root causes and solve them.
- Identify improvement opportunities to bring more value to your stakeholders.
- Our analysis is both quantitative as qualitative, using following tools: SWOT analysis, customer journey mapping, work pressure measurements, benchmarking and many more.
- Implementing Scrum Framework in your operational processes.
- Training to prepare yourself for certification as a Scrum Master or Product owner.
- Getting coached on Agile working.
- Making concrete products available that takes place in DevOps.
Our happy customers
"A lot of value was added by the Agile Coach by intensively guiding the distributed Scrum teams on behavior and shared values. Teams have shown a productivity increase of 400% in three months. In a more difficult period with an impending BREXIT, the teams gained confidence and prepared many applications for this major change. We now have a 'platform' from which to constructively build with multiple nationalities in the teams." - Application Development Management, UPS