Our Customer Experience Peer 2 Peer network, established together with Els Dhaeze, creates a platform for customer experience peers and lovers to share experiences, best practices, cases and ideas about everybody’s efforts to shape a customer driven organization.
After a year of virtual events in 2020, we have decided to wait a bit longer an immediately fix a date for a physical networking event. Aren’t we all longing to finally come together and have a chat with a glass of tasteful wine in hand?
Join us on September 24th 2021 at Domain Leeflank te Lede for an inspirational event during which we will share best practices and ideas about 6 hot CX topics.
- 6 tables where a specific CX topic/issue will be discussed
- 2 rounds of in-depth discussion per table: you subscribe to the topics which interests you the most
- Table hosts are CX managers from leading Belgian organizations in both B2C and B2B sharing their best practices and opening up the discussion with their hottest CX challenges
- Inspiring keynote from Jan Smets from Bpost
- Closing up with an experience & tasting tour at the wine estate
We are proud to present our first table hosts:
- Steven Delmotte, Teamlead Customer Centricity at Fluvius
- Silke Verfaillie, Global Customer Experience Manager at TVH
- Emilie Dequeker, Customer Experience manager at Securex
- Els Vanden Begin, Head Of Customer Experience at AG Insurance
- Cécilia Trussart, Head of Customer Experience & Quality Management Benelux at TUI
Seats are limited. Please reserve your seat now:
Price €150 (incl BTW) all-in, inspiring afternoon with CX peers including networking drink and wine-tasting. (25% discount for PVKO members)
We hope to welcome you on a bright afternoon but in case of cancellation due to COVID-19, your subscription fee will be fully reimbursed.
Do not hesitate to join our CX community on LinkedIn and invite as many of your CX colleagues and friends as possible. In this community you can connect with other CX peers and stay informed about our event agenda.